To share and display your creations in our Comix Gallery, send them to email@example.com, along with a note giving us permission. Also, build your own Comic Art Portfolio by saving your comic strips online with us (click on SIGN IN TO SAVE ONLINE button on Create Comix! page), or by printing or emailing your comix to yourself to include in your own personal portfolio. You'll take pride in what you will have accomplished at the end of the school term!
WE HAVE ADDED SIX NEW POLITICAL FIGURES TO OUR CAST OF CHARACTERS.
Our web site takes no political position on the campaign; rather, our goal in offering the two key political characters is to provide a way for you and your students to debate the key issues of the day. TO HELP YOU, HERE ARE A FEW TOPICS FOR USE IN YOUR COMIC STRIPS:
- The future of healthcare
- How to revive the economy and put people back to work
- Improving the educational system
- Three top priorities for the next four years
- Improving the Supreme Court?
- Improving racial relationships, stopping violence.
- Law and order
- Uniting the country and stopping polarization
- Set your own debate topics