ADD-A-BALLOON & FILL-IN!
Not sure what to put in your comic strip story? Use the templates on this page to start making your own comics!
- Click on the "ADD-A-BALLOON" comic panel below which poses a question prompt that appeals to you.
- Your chosen "ADD-A-BALLOON" prompt will then appear as the first panel on the Create Comix! page.
- Then, name your comic and fill in the author's name.
- Next, add a talk or thought balloon to the character shown in the panel and give him or her a voice by typing words into the balloon.
- You now have the beginning of a comic strip which you can keep building if you wish.
You can use the two blank templates on this page to create your own story prompts, too.
And you can also use the comic modules on this page as conversation starters for two-member teams of classmates or friends, with each person questioning the other for their responses. It’s a fun way for people to learn about each other. There are other ideas for fill-ins in our free e-book, "MakeBeliefsComix FILL-INS." Just click on the cover to download.
You can contact us at email@example.com with your own ideas.
Bill Zimmerman, Creator of MakeBeliefsComix.
There are other ideas for stories in our free e-book, ‘’Something To Write About." Just click on the cover to download. To share and display your creations in our Comix Gallery, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note giving us permission. Also, build your own Comic Art Portfolio by saving your comic strips online with us (click on SIGN IN TO SAVE ONLINE button on Create Comix! page), or by printing or emailing your comix to yourself to include in your own personal portfolio. You'll take pride in what you will have accomplished at the end of the school term!