NEW! START A COMIC JOURNAL WITH "ALL ABOUT ME!" PROMPTS!
Create Comic Strips to Explore What’s Deep Within You; Use the templates on this page to start making your own comic journal of what you think and feel. The writing prompts on this page also can be used for teaching Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) skills to help youngsters become better, more caring and sensitive human beings.
- Click on the comic strip starter panel below which poses a writing prompt that appeals to you.
- Your chosen starter panel will then appear as the first panel on the Create Comix! page.
- Then, name your comic or journal entry and fill in the author's name.
- When adding additional panels, you can choose a comic character to represent you or someone else; or, if you prefer more of a journaling format, you can use one of the colorful stationery sheets we provide on our site to write your response (click on the stationery icon in the app tray).
- You can type your response to the writing prompt into a talk or thought balloon for your character, or you can use one of the stationery sheets to write your thoughts.
- Now you have the beginning of a comic strip or journal entry which you can keep building if you wish. Just add more blank panels or stationery sheets (click on the stationery icon in the app tray). You can save, print or email your comix.
You can add panels with other characters also responding to a question or posing their own questions. You can also use the comic modules on this page as conversation starters for two-member teams of classmates or friends, with each person questioning the other for their responses. It’s a fun way for us to learn about each other.
We hope you will enjoy this new ‘’All About Me!’’ feature. Contact us at email@example.com with your own ideas for additional writing prompts. We welcome your feedback.