Not sure what to put in your comic strip? Use the templates on this page to start making your own comics!
- Click on the ‘’makebeliefs’’ comic panel below which poses a question prompt that appeals to you.
- Your chosen ‘’makebeliefs’’ prompt will then appear as the first panel on the Create Comix! page.
- Then, name your comic and fill in the author's name.
- Next, add another panel and choose a comic character to represent you and place that character in the second comic panel.
- Then type your response to the writing prompt into a talk or balloon for your chosen character.
- You now have the beginning of a comic strip which you can keep building if you wish.
You can also use the comic modules on this page as conversation starters for two-member teams of classmates or friends, with each person questioning the other for their responses. It’s a fun way for people to learn about each other. The ‘’makebeliefs’’ offered on this page also can be found in our free e-book, "Make Beliefs to Spark Your Writing," Just click on the cover to download.You can contact us at email@example.com with your own ideas.
To share and display your creations in our Comix Gallery, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a note giving us permission. Also, build your own Comic Art Portfolio by saving your comic strips online with us (click on SIGN IN TO SAVE ONLINE button on Create Comix! page), or by printing or emailing your comix to yourself to include in your own personal portfolio. You'll take pride in what you will have accomplished at the end of the school term!
Bill Zimmerman, Creator of MakeBeliefsComix.