A NEW MAKEBELIEFS PRODUCT: BUILD YOUR OWN MIX & MATCH MAKEBELIEFS MONSTER/FUNSTER CHARACTERS!
Create your own new character! Each of our new MAKEBELIEFS' MONSTER/FUNSTER CHARACTERS has interchangeable parts...head, legs, and torso...you can mix and match for hours of fun character creation. The new Make Beliefs Monster/Funster characters were created by Eric Carlton.
To begin building your Monster/Funster character:
- Go to Create Comix Page and look for the Monster/Funster icon in the tray at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Monster/Funster icon to begin constructing your new character.
- You may select a character as a whole character, or:
- Build your own character; think of each character in 3 interchangeable parts.
- Select a head from one character, a torso from another, and legs from another; when you click on the part you want, it will go up to the comic template.
- Always remember to put the legs beneath the torso by using the Bring to the Front tool that is in the Menu Help box at the top of the page.
- Once you've built your unique Monster/Funster character, start playing with him or her by having your new characters talk to one another or with the scores of other characters and animals available on the site. Just click on the Characters and/or Animal Friends icons in the bottom tray. And don't forget to send a Monster/Funster message to your best buddies and friends. Enjoy!
ONE MORE THING: We'd like to get your reaction to MakeBeliefs' new Monster/Funster feature. Please write to email@example.com to give us your input and even your ideas and sketches for new additions to our cast. If we use your ideas, we'll give you credit. Thank you.